Education and Features
2021 Workshop content
Day 1 – Monday 23 August
10:30 – 12:00
Workshop on natural hair and cosmetics products and opportunities in this space in South Africa.
13:30 – 15:00
Masterclass: Connecting Africa – Operationalising the AfCFTA into your business
This masterclass will look at the impacts and benefits of trading under the AfCFTA for Southern Africa and focus on how to implement this into your business.
Day 2 – Tuesday 24 August
10:30 – 15:00
Workshops brought to you by the Ecommerce Forum of South Africa
Exploring opportunities in the new normal world. Building resilient and inclusive supply chains through a digital economy.
- How to sell effectively online – presented by Warrick Kernes, CEO, Insaka eCommerce Academy
- How to use Drop Shipping successfully in Africa – presented by Adewale Adejumo, Co-Founder, Dropstore
- Achieving trust for online marketing – presented by Alastair Tempest, CEO, EFSA
- Online selling cross frontier
Day 3 – Wednesday 25 August
Women in Trade: Building a viable value chain to withstand market disruptions
Workshop to be presented by SheTrades designed for women entrepreneurs focused crisis management strategies and how to build forward better.
Attend this exclusive workshop and gain insights how to:
- Unlock market opportunities
- Identify strategies
- Export competitiveness
- Inclusive SME recovery