24-26 JUNE 2018
Gallagher Convention Centre
Johannesburg, South Africa
Visit Africa’s largest international product sourcing & trade expo
SAITEX for products – connecting exporters, top brands and manufacturers with importers, distributors and retailers
For 25 years SAITEX has been the major hub for trade development in Africa, attracting hundreds of global suppliers and thousands of visitors from across the continent.
While Africa will continue to grow its manufacturing, it is a net importer of goods and services.
Why Africa, why SAITEX and why now:
- The Africa Continental Free Trade Agreement is well advanced, offering an EU-style single market to at least 26 African countries.
- Major political regime change in South Africa and neighbouring countries offers increasing stability and growth opportunities and renewed commitment to plug Africa into the global economy.
- Government leaders recognise the need for safe investment environments to drive economic growth.
- Africa has a population of 1.2 billion people and a fast-growing middle class.
- SAITEX is the only multi-sector exhibition and conference in Africa providing unparalleled access to all industries.
What does this means for your business – Africa offers huge opportunities and SAITEX offers the best way to realise them.
SAITEX FOR TRADE – THE FUTURE OF BUSINESS IN AFRICA
More than 36 countries exhibit at SAITEX to promote and secure trade agreements for the export of their leading products into Africa.
These high-level trade discussions at SAITEX means the event also attracts government officials, diplomats and business leaders from around the world.
To foster further dialogue at influencer level, a new three-day conference has been introduced at SAITEX. The Trade Development Forum provides a platform for intra-Africa trade discussions where key subjects include the new African Continental Free Trade Agreement (AfCFTA).
The AfCFTA will open Africa up in an EU-style single-trade market. This could offer significant improved opportunities. Join us at the The Trade Development Forum where the dti will unpack the AfCFTA and it’s related features and benefits.
Other key subjects on the discussion agenda includes SADC country spotlights, provincial showcases and key programmes highlighted by the Gauteng government.
More than 300 exhibitors from 36 countries will showcase thousands of products across all major import and export categories including clothing & fashion accessories, IT products, pharmaceuticals, electronics, homewares, tools & hardware, chemicals and much more.
For suppliers looking to set up a trading chain and movement of products within Africa, SAITEX provides an audience of thousands of new business contacts and buyers.
“I managed to get people who are interested in our products and not only in South Africa, but around Africa and even from Dubai.”